Corolla (indirect) 2005-2007
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
Initialization following rotation and tire replacement.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
- If TPMS telltale symbol is flashing, hold down tire pressure reset button (located on instrument panel, knee bolster, or inside glove box) until telltale goes off.
- Once TPMS telltale symbol is off, hold down tire pressure reset button until TPMS telltale flashes 3 times.
- Drive vehicle at 12 MPH for up to 5 minutes
- A properly formatted scan tool required to learn new sensor IDs when replacing sensors.
** Vehicle may be equipped with Main/2nd switch located at base of driver side knee bolster, underneath glove box, or inside glove box. Sensor IDs must be written to the position the switch is pressed.
See Full OBDII Relearn Troubleshooting Guide