Corolla (indirect) 2005-2007
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
Initialization following rotation and tire replacement.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
- If TPMS telltale symbol is flashing, hold down tire pressure reset button (located on instrument panel, knee bolster, or inside glove box) until telltale goes off.
- Once TPMS telltale symbol is off, hold down tire pressure reset button until TPMS telltale flashes 3 times.
- Drive vehicle at 12 MPH for up to 5 minutes
- A properly formatted scan tool required to learn new sensor IDs when replacing sensors.
** Vehicle may be equipped with Main/2nd switch located at base of driver side knee bolster, underneath glove box, or inside glove box. Sensor IDs must be written to the position the switch is pressed.