-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- If equipped with standard key entry system, turn ignition to the ON position, then proceed to step 4.
- If equipped with keyless entry system, turn ignition to the ACC position.
- Using keyless entry system, hold lock and unlock buttons simultaneously until horn sounds, and then LF turn signal will become illuminated, proceed to step 5.
- Using DIC: press and release INFO button until TIRE LEARN message is indicated on display. Hold down SET/RESET button until horn sounds and LF turn signal is illuminated.
- Starting with LF tire, increase/decrease tire pressure until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds proceed as in step 5 for the next 4 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LF. After completed LR tire, horn will sound twice.
- Turn ignition to OFF position to exit vehicle learn mode. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
See Full OBDII Relearn Troubleshooting Guide