Grand Vitara 2007-2013
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
- Press and hold down drivers side door switch for 2 seconds. Release then press again for 2 seconds. Release, then press again for 5 seconds.
- Place learn tool over LF tire and press activate/test button, then proceed to RF, RR, and LR. Sensors must be activated within 90 seconds.
- When each sensor ID has been received by control module TPMS telltale symbol will be displayed for 5 seconds.