Grand Prix 2007-2008
Lambda Crossover 2007-2008
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
– Vehicle may need to be driven to complete Relearn Process.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
With standard ignition:
- Turn the ignition to the ON position (engine off)
- Using keyless entry system: press and hold lock and unlock button simultaneously until horn sound and release INFO button until TIRE LEARN message is indicated on display. Hold down SET/RESET button until horn sounds. LF turn signal is illuminated to indicate learn mode enabled.
- Starting with LF tire, increase/decrease the pressure until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order, RF RR LR.
- After LR sensor has been learned, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
With Push-Button start:
- Press and hold the push start button until the vehicle is in accessory mode. Note: on Cadillac models you will know you are in accessory mode when the Cadillac emblem appears on the DIC.
- Press the MENU button located on the turn signal lever until “VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU” is displayed.
- Once you are in the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU, use the arrows on the signal lever until the DIC displays the vehicle’s tire inflation pressures and positions.
- Press and hold the button located on the end of the turn signal lever until “ Are you sure that you want to relearn? YES or NO” is displayed.
- Use the arrows on the signal lever to highlight YES. Once YES is highlighted, press the button located on the end of the turn signal lever. The horn will chirp, “Tire Learning Active” will be displayed on the DIC, and the left turn signal will be illuminated.
- Beginning with the left front tire, use a TPMS activation tool to activate the LF sensor. Once the sensor has been activated, the horn will chirp and the right turn signal will be illuminated. Repeat procedure in the following order. RF, RR, LR. Once the LR has been activated, the horn will chirp twice. You can then turn the vehicle off to exit “learn mode”.