-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off).
- Hold down MODE button until DIC display reads LOW TIRE PRESSURE HOLD SET TO RESET.
- Hold down SET button until a chime sounds and TIRE PRESSURE RESET is displayed.
- System will now sound a chime 3 times, and DIC will display TIRE PRESSURE NORMAL.