Trial Blazer 2006-2009
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
– Vehicle may need to be driven to complete Relearn Process.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
- Turn headlight switch from OFF to parking lamps 4 times within 4 seconds. A double horn chirp will sound and the TPMS telltale will begin blinking to indicate the learn mode is enabled.
- Starting at the LF tire increase/decrease pressure until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order : RF, RR LR.
- After LR sensor has been learned, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard. *If headlight switch does not enable TPMS Learn Mode, use TPMS Learn button on dash.
(Optional TPMS Relearn method using a tpms activation tool)
*TIA Troubleshoot Tip: in order for vehicle to be placed into learn mode, the parking brake MUST be functional. Verify brake is engaged by seeing BRAKE illuminated on dash display.
On some 2007 ½ GM trucks the headlight switch will not enable the TPMS learn mode. See steps below:
Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off).
Using the DIC controls, Press Vehicle Information Button until “Press check to relearn” displays. Press the check, a double horn chirp will sound and the TPMS telltale will begin blinking to indicate the learn mode is enabled.
Starting at the LF tire, use TPMS activation tool to activate sensor, once the vehicle receives the signal from the sensor, the horn will chirp.
After horn sounds. Proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR.
After LR sensor has been learned, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all the tires to pressure listen on tire placard.