-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
** This Relearn method might require the use of a relearn magnet.**
- Turn ignition to ACC position.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the keyless entry transmitter until the horn sounds.
- Starting with LF tire, increase/decrease the pressure until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR. After completing the LR, horn will sound twice.
- Turn ignition to OFF position to exit vehicle learn mode. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on placard.