-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
** This Relearn method might require the use of a relearn magnet.**
*A TPMS scan tool will be needed
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Make sure the vehicle has been parked for at least 2 minutes before proceeding. Read all sensor IDs using tool
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (engine off).
- Press the RESET button the the Driver Information Center (DIC) to clear any warning messages displayed on the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC).
- Press and release the OPTIONS button on the DIC until the IPC display is blank.
- Press and hold the RESET button on the DIC for three seconds.
- Press and release the OPTIONS button again until the message TIRE TRAINING appears on the IPC.
- Press and release the RESET button until the message LEARN L FRONT TIRE is displayed.
- Starting at the LF tire, place relearn magnet over valve stem until horn sounds.
- After horn chirp has sounded, proceed as in step 8 for the next three sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR.