Grand Am 1999-2002
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
- Press the RESET button found on the driver’s side instrument fuse panel box.
- The OIL CHANGE indicator will blink.
- Press RESET button, CHANGE OIL indicator will turn off and TPMS telltale will blink.
- Hold down RESET button until a chime is heard and TPMS telltale symbol is no longer displayed.