Monte Carlo 2007
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Turn ignition to the ACC position.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the keyless entry transmitter until horn sounds and left turn signal is illuminated. Or using the DIC, press and release INFO button until TIRE LEARN message is indicated on display. Hold down SET/RESET button until horn sounds and left turn signal is illuminated.
- Starting with LF tire, increase/decrease tje pressure until the horn sounds.
- After horn sounds proceed as in step 4 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR. After completing LR tire, horn will sound twice.
- Turn ignition to OFF position to exit vehicle learn mode. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.