-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
** This Relearn method might require the use of a relearn magnet or a trigger tool.**
- Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position.
- If not equipped with RESET button:
-Press the Trip/Odometer button until TIRE RESET or CHECK TIRE and RESET appear.
– Press and hold button for 3 seconds until TPMS telltale blinks 3 times and turns off.
- If equipped with RESET button:
-Press and hold TIRE RESET BUTTON (on instrument panel, behind left side of steering wheel) for 3 seconds. TPMS telltale symbol should blink 3 times and turn off.