Freestar (indirect) 2004-2005
Monterey (indriect) 2004-2005
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
** This Relearn method might require the use of a relearn magnet or a trigger tool.**
Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on tire placard.
For models without message center:
- Press and hold odometer reset button until TIRE PRESSURE SET is displayed.
- Hold button for 3 more seconds.
- TPMS telltale symbol will begin to blink to signal completion of reset process.
For models with message center:
- Press and hold SETUP button until RESET FOR SYSTEM CHECK is displayed.
- Press and hold RESET button until HOLD RESET TO RELEARN is displayed.
- Press and hold RESET for 3 seconds.
- TPMS telltale symbol and HOLD RESET TO RELEARN message will blink 3 times to signal completion of reset process.