Touareg 2 2008-2010
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Press VEHICLE button to access tire pressure control menu.
- Press the RDK key to enable tire pressure control.
- If equipped with sensor in spare wheel, select SPARE WHEEL MONITORING.
- Press NEW TARGET PRESSURES key. The current pressures can now be saved.