B Class 2014-2015
C Class 2008-2015
CL Class 2007-2015
E Class 2007-2014
G Class 2007-2015
GL Class 2007-2015
ML Class 2006-2015
R Class 2006-2012
S Class 2007-2015
SL Class 2006-2014
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off).
- Press forward/back button on steering wheel until trip and odometer are displayed.
- Press UP/DOWN button until tire inflation pressure monitor is displayed
- Hold down reset button (located on instrument cluster) until MONITOR CURRENT TIRE PRESSURE? Is displayed.
- Press + button TIRE PRESS, MONITOR ACTIVATED-PRESS. DISPLAY AFTER DRIVING A FEW MINS. is displayed.
- If REACTIVATE-TIRE PRESS. MONITOR! Appears, repeat relearn procedure.
- If CHECK TIRES! appears, indicates tire pressure too low, adjust pressures accordingly.
Relearn New Sensor Ids
Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressure listed on the tire placard. Vehicle must be driven for at least 10 minutes, while maintaining speed above 15 mph in order for system to learn new sensor IDs. If spare tire sensor ID is being programmed, a properly formatted scan tool is necessary.