-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off).
- Press UP/DOWN button (on left side of steering wheel) until TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR CONNECTED REACTIVATION USING + is displayed.
- Press + button, TIRE PRES. NOW OK? is displayed.
- Press + button, TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR REACTIVATED is displayed.