-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position. (engine off)
- Turn headlight switch from OFF to parking lamps 4 times within 4 seconds. A double horn chirp will sound and the TPMS telltale will begin blinking to indicate the learn mode is enabled.
- Starting at the LF tire, increase/decrease until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR.
- After LR sensor has been learned, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
See Full OBDII Relearn Troubleshooting Guide