Town & Country 2002-2003
Grand Carvan 2002-2003
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
** This Relearn method might require the use of a relearn magnet.**
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position. (engine off)
- Press and release the MENU button on the EVIC until the message RETRAIN TIRE SENSOR _NO is displayed.
- Press the STEP button to select YES.
- Press the MENU button to start the relearn process. The EVIC will display the message, TRAIN LEFT FRONT TIRE.
- Starting at LF tire, place relearn magnet over valve stem until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed as in step 5 for the next 3 sensors in this order: RF, RR, LR, SP (if equpped).
- Once the EVIC displays the message TRAINING COMPLETE, depress the STEP, C/T, RESET, or MENU buttons to exit the relearn procedure.