-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
Apply parking break.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Navigate through the vehicle menu by using controls on the steering wheel until tire information is found.
- Select the relearn option and follow on screen prompts.
- Vehicle needs to sit for 20 minutes
- Remove parking break and drive above 16 MPH.