Park Avenue 2002-2005
-Make sure all tires are inflated to door placard suggested.
-Be sure ALL other sensors are out of range of vehicle antenna, (10 ft range min).
-Disable all other WiFi/Bluetooth and electronic accessory devices**.
**Includes HID kits, car audio systems, navigation, back-up cameras, if NOT original equipment, these devices may cause RF disruption.
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to on POSITION (ENGINE OFF).
- Press GAUGE INFO button until TIRE PRESSURE is displayed.
- Hold down RESET button until TIRE PRESSURE RESET is displayed.
- Release RESET button, TIRE PRESSURE NORMAL is displayed.