AVEO/AVEO5 RELEARN -1
Aveo Aveo5 2007-2011
- A properly formatted scan tool required to learn new sensor IDs when replacing sensors.*
- Also a Trigger tool required for this relearn process*
- Apply parking brake (Make sure parking break symbol appears on dash)
- Turn key to on position (Engine off)
- Scan sensors starting with LF, RF, RR, LR.
- Plug Scan tool into OBDII port and upload TPMS sensor codes. (Horn WILL honk once codes are successfully uploaded)
- If horn does not sound Re-scan TPMS senors and try to upload codes again.
- If horn does sound, use the trigger tool ( IE: ATEQ VT-15) Start at the LF tire, use TPMS activation tool to activate sensors, once the vehicle receives the signal from the sensor, the horn will chirp.
- After horn sounds, proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in order following RF, RR, LR.
- Afer LR sensor has been learned, turn ignition to off position. Adjust all tire pressure listed on tire placard.