All MOREsensor branded tire pressure sensors for sale by our website and marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Walmart come with 8 years limited warranty on parts, 3 years warranty on battery.
Coverage – Mechanical and electrical parts.
- Valve stem
Terms & Condition
- 8 Years LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY. We protect your investment with a 8 years guarantee from the original date of purchase against product failure due to defect.
- 3 Years/36000 Mile Battery WARRANTY.
- All products subject to a warranty claim must contain a defect in workmanship or material. The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear of products; products damaged due to environmental conditions including rain, snow, hail, salt, or natural disasters; products damaged due to accident or collision; or product damage caused by other faulty parts.
- All items must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
- A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales invoice.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.